We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Late October has proven to be a great time to be a beer lover in DC. Yesterday was a big day, with a beer dinner at Belga Cafe, one at Rock Bottom Arlington, and the glorious opening of Birch & Barley/ChurchKey (whose taps start running at 4pm today).
There’s plenty more beer to drink and fun to be had over the next week. Check out our DC Beer Events Calendar below the list for details on each event.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24 & 25
- Northern Virginia BrewFest at Bull Run Park in Centreville
MONDAY, OCTOBER 26
- Smuttynose Dinner with Lead Brewer Dan Schubert at Birreria Paradiso
- Octoberfest Dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery in Arlington
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27
- Garrett Oliver Brooklyn Beer Dinner at Brasserie Beck [Sold Out]
- WHY IS THERE BEER? Panel & Tasting at theBrickskeller
- Beer Class & Straffe Hendrik Launch Party at Belga Cafe
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28
- All-American Harvest Celebration at Granville Moore’s
- Great Pumpkin Beer & Food Tasting at the Black Squirrel
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30
- Night of the Living Zoo (from the Cauldrons of Magic Hat) at the National Zoo [Sold Out]
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31