We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Believe it or not, there has been other news in the world this week, aside from the opening of Birch & Barley/ChurchKey, the long-awaited Neighborhood Restaurant Group project on 14th Street NW. You wouldn’t know it, though, from all the local food coverage, which has devoted a ton of server space to detailing every nook and cranny and keg at the joint.
Let’s go to the highlights:
- WaPo‘s Fritz Hahn has what’s on tap.
- Metrocurean has the glamour shots.
- The Beerspotter breaks down the cask list.
- The Washingtonian digs into some of the dining options.
- ReadysetDC calls Metrocurean’s glamour shots and raises it 20 design-porn shots.
- Even more photos here and here.
- The Not Thin Man goes all soft opening on us.
There are lots more, but Y&H is tired of reading the same info over and over.