Believe it or not, there has been other news in the world this week, aside from the opening of Birch & Barley/ChurchKey, the long-awaited Neighborhood Restaurant Group project on 14th Street NW. You wouldn’t know it, though, from all the local food coverage, which has devoted a ton of server space to detailing every nook and cranny and keg at the joint.
Let’s go to the highlights:
- WaPo‘s Fritz Hahn has what’s on tap.
- Metrocurean has the glamour shots.
- The Beerspotter breaks down the cask list.
- The Washingtonian digs into some of the dining options.
- ReadysetDC calls Metrocurean’s glamour shots and raises it 20 design-porn shots.
- Even more photos here and here.
- The Not Thin Man goes all soft opening on us.
There are lots more, but Y&H is tired of reading the same info over and over.