We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
If there’s anything that grips Y&H readers, it’s tragedy, and it doesn’t get much more tragic than the homicide of Nori Amaya, the co-owner of Coppi’s Organic on U Street. People were obviously desperate for information on the strangulation. Even our negligible little item was widely visited.
Here’s how the week shook out:
- Nori Amaya’s Friends and Fans Express Their Grief on Her Facebook Page
- A Certain Goddamn Budweiser Beer That People Can’t Stop Reading About
- Birch & Barley Opens Today. What’s Inside? (This item is quickly entering Select 55 territory.)
- Tom and Derek Brown to Channel Spirits and Iggy Pop at the Passenger
- D’Acqua Shutters, Ping Pong Dim Sum Set to Open Next Month