There’s still time to nominate local icons for Best of D.C.
Cupcakes. People love to eat ’em and love to read about ’em, too. The little frosted cakes devoured two of the top five spots this week. Well, I should say that subjects tangentially related to cupcakes took two of the top five spots.
Take a look:
- Furstenberg’s Departure from G Street: What Does It Say About D.C.? (*)
- The Georgetown Cupcake Range Rover
- Savour/Sutra to Open This Week in Adams Morgan
- Hello Cupcakes. Goodbye Profits?
- Brasserie Beck to Open Second Location in Atlantic City