We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Pasta Mia is either the most authentic outpost of Italian cooking in D.C. or the most overrated. Opinions diverged dramatically over the red-sauce house, which is no doubt part of the reason why hundreds and hundreds of you were attracted to Y&H’s take-down of the Adams Morgan institution.
The item was, by far, the most read piece on the blog this week. It even managed to attract more readers than a certain light beer whose name will not be mentioned. (*)
Here are this week’s most-popular posts:
- Spot Check: Pasta Mia
- D.C. Dish Hall of Fame Update: Who’s Really Deserving?
- Why Did ‘Top Chef’ Feel Like a Movie Script Featuring the Voltaggio Brothers?
- Thanks for the Memories and Meals: D.C.’s Shuttered Restaurants (*)
- Relax: Wine Enthusiast’s Top 25 Beer List Is Just a Good List of Good Beers
* A certain light-drinking beer was, once again, a Top 5 item, but we’ve stopped counting it.