Get our free newsletter
Pasta Mia is either the most authentic outpost of Italian cooking in D.C. or the most overrated. Opinions diverged dramatically over the red-sauce house, which is no doubt part of the reason why hundreds and hundreds of you were attracted to Y&H’s take-down of the Adams Morgan institution.
The item was, by far, the most read piece on the blog this week. It even managed to attract more readers than a certain light beer whose name will not be mentioned. (*)
Here are this week’s most-popular posts:
- Spot Check: Pasta Mia
- D.C. Dish Hall of Fame Update: Who’s Really Deserving?
- Why Did ‘Top Chef’ Feel Like a Movie Script Featuring the Voltaggio Brothers?
- Thanks for the Memories and Meals: D.C.’s Shuttered Restaurants (*)
- Relax: Wine Enthusiast’s Top 25 Beer List Is Just a Good List of Good Beers
* A certain light-drinking beer was, once again, a Top 5 item, but we’ve stopped counting it.