Get our free newsletter
I don’t know about you, but between the cold weather and the post-vacation stupor, your semi-friendly Y&H just hasn’t been able to embrace the work-at-all-costs mentality yet. I’m feeling so, so unAmerican.
I have, however, enjoyed mixing it up again on the blog, and you readers have been clicking in droves this week. I (and the publisher) appreciate that. Here’s what you’ve been clicking on most:
- The Restaurants Coming Soon to a Neighborhood Near You
- The Taco Bell Drive-Thru Diet: You Don’t Even Have to Lift Your Ass from the Car to Lose Weight! (*)
- Critics of Iron Chef America, White House Edition, Wonder If the Fix Was In
- The Whole Foods’ Ground Beef Grind Clock
- 2009: Looking Back at a Growing Beer City Part 2
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item, but we’ve stopped counting it.