We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Get Enzo Fargione’s cooking, at discounted prices, through Jan. 24 at Teatro Goldoni.
I know, I know. You’ve got a million excuses why you haven’t been able to do Restaurant Week. Your kid’s sick. You’ve got too much work to do. Your car needs repairs. Your stars are out of alignment.
Well, a number of restaurants are giving you a second chance (and third) to take advantage of the (relative) deals afforded by Restaurant Week. Here’s the list to date (please add others in the comments section as you hear of them):
- Teatro Goldoni (through Jan. 22)
- Dino (dinner only, through January)
- 2941 (lunch only, through Jan. 29)
- Againn (lunch only, through Jan. 22)
- Art & Soul (through Jan. 24)
- Oyamel (through Jan. 24)
- Jaleo (through Jan. 24)
- Cafe Atlantico (through Jan. 24)
- Asia Nine (through Jan. 24)
- 1789 (dinner only, through January)
- Bastille (dinner only, through Jan. 24)
- Bangkok Joe’s (through January)
- Redwood (through Jan. 24; they may extend one more week after that)
- Zengo (through Jan. 24)
- Zola (through Jan. 24)