We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Pizza, beer, and controversy. It’s a regular menu for success on Young & Hungry. The most-popular posts this week include news of a second location of Pete’s Apizza and an internecine battle between a pair of bagel store owners.
The latter, in fact, was the most-read item (well, if you exclude the post about a can of light-drinking toilet water, which we do*). But just wait til next week! That’s when you’ll get the full story on the bagel wars. It’s surreal.
In the meantime, your faves from the week:
- Goldberg’s New York Bagels Coming to Silver Spring
- The Makeover of the Union Station Food Court Has Begun
- Pete’s Apizza Set to Open Second Location on Wisconsin Avenue
- 5 Exciting Breweries for 2010
- POV Lounge Is the Only D.C. Watering Hole Among the Finalists for the Nightclub & Bar Awards
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.