We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
It’s been a capital week here at Young & Hungry Central. Or more like a “Capital City” week. Three of your five favorite posts focused on the latest news about Capital City Diner and Capital City Cheesecake, a pair of capital operations not at all related.
Take a look:
- Capital City Diner Ready to Open on Tuesday (*)
- An Early Look at Capital City Diner
- Sucking the Enjoyment Out of Beer
- Capital City Cheesecake to Take Over Former Savory Cafe in Takoma Park
- December’s Fire Has Stoked Some New Ideas at Equinox
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.
Photo courtesy of Capital City Cheesecake