Get our free newsletter
It was another Capital week at Y&H, highligthed by our obsessive, seemingly non-stop coverage of Capital City Diner, which opened last Tuesday. It’s a chicken-or-egg question. Were the top two items your favorites because we covered them so much — or because you are genuinely interested in the subject?
Whatever it is, here are the Top 5 posts from last week:
- Capital City Diner Ready to Open on Tuesday (*)
- Capital City Diner Gets a Visit from the Past
- Capital City Cheesecake to Take Over Former Savory Cafe in Takoma Park
- The Mystery of Maryland Fried Chicken
- Sesto Senso to Close on Saturday
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.