Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
New restaurants, a new bagelry, and the promise of Korean fried chicken in the near future. Who’d a thunk it? Last week’s most popular posts featured a lot of good news.
What’s wrong with you people? The Top 5:
- Dangerously Delicious Pies and Ezme Set to Open Next Week (*)
- The Olympic Hockey Beer Bet
- Goldberg’s New York Bagels Finally Opens in Silver Spring
- Chinatown Coffee Co. to Get Its Drink On
- Mad for Chicken? Just Wait a While.
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.
Photo by Darrow Montgomery