We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Everyone has their whisks in a stir about Top Chef apparently filming its next season in D.C. You can barely visit a Web site… without… reading… some… random… gushing over the prospect of the city hosting the Bravo program.
Yep, I think I get it. Reality TV has supplanted reality for our affections. Leave it to New York magazine’s Grub Street to cut D.C. down to size.
The Top Chef-to-D.C. rumors have been bubbling for some time, but Amanda McClements broke the news yesterday on her blog, Metrocurean. The Post followed hours later.
In more mundane news:
- An expanded Spider Kelly’s reopens (Going Out Gurus)
- P.J. Clarke‘s has signed a deal to take over the Olives space (WBJ‘s Top Shelf)
- Dangerously Delicious Pies‘ opening party has been delayed. (Frozen Tropics)
- MoCo schools don’t want any pest-infested gardens on their grounds. (All We Can Eat)
- Embassy chef cook-off! (Zagat Buzz)
- Funxion to serve booze and health food (Urban Daddy)