We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The top two items last week couldn’t be further apart in terms of culinary aspiration, from the high-tech, high-concept imagination behind Enzo Fargione’s chef’s table at Teatro Goldoni to the Cereal Bowl’s milky, hand-pour combo of Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, and other tooth-rotting “ingredients.”
It seems we ‘re more than a nation polarized by politics. We’re a nation polarized by food.
A look back at the week’s most popular items:
- Enzo Fargione Fired from Teatro Goldoni (*)
- Cereal Bowl Set to Open March 27
- Does This Photo Make You Mad?
- Food News You Can Use: Top Chef in D.C. Edition
- Are You All Quick-Fired-Up About Top Chef in D.C.?
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.