There’s no getting around this: We’re endlessly fascinated by the eating habits of the rich and famous.
Maybe we should be embarrassed by this fact, as if I have nothing better to do than chase down what French president Nicolas Sarkozy and first lady Carla Bruni ate at Ben’s Chili Bowl and you have nothing better to do than read about it. Yep, I’m sure we should. It’s a slippery slope from here. Next thing you know, Y&H will start detailing the eating habits of cougars.
The most-read items of the week:
- Mystery Solved: President Sarkozy and First Lady Bruni Split a Half-Smoke
- What the Hell Did President Sarkozy and Carla Bruni Eat at Ben’s Chili Bowl? (*)
- Yes, Virginia Ham, D.C. Is a Sandwich Town
- Taylor Rolls Out New Pork Sandwiches Next Week
- Taylor Gourmet to Open Third Shop in Bethesda
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.