We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
My first impressions of the Cereal Bowl touched a nerve with readers last week, triggering a tidal wavelet of commentary, both pro and con, toward the chain restaurant dedicated to breakfast cereal. Or whatever that thing is in Cleveland Park. The quasi-review was, far and away, the most-read item of the week.
Let’s go to the list:
- The Embarrassment of the Cereal Bowl
- Ray’s the Steaks at East River to Open Next Week, Not Tomorrow (*)
- No Big Deal: Food Wars’ Episode on the Jumbo Slice Airs Next Week
- Will ‘Top Chef’ Be Filming at Deal Middle School Tomorrow?
- Want Some Good Street Food? Go to Whole Foods on P.
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.