My first impressions of the Cereal Bowl touched a nerve with readers last week, triggering a tidal wavelet of commentary, both pro and con, toward the chain restaurant dedicated to breakfast cereal. Or whatever that thing is in Cleveland Park. The quasi-review was, far and away, the most-read item of the week.
Let’s go to the list:
- The Embarrassment of the Cereal Bowl
- Ray’s the Steaks at East River to Open Next Week, Not Tomorrow (*)
- No Big Deal: Food Wars’ Episode on the Jumbo Slice Airs Next Week
- Will ‘Top Chef’ Be Filming at Deal Middle School Tomorrow?
- Want Some Good Street Food? Go to Whole Foods on P.
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.