Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
Washingtonian: Steering readers to those hidden gems like Ben’s Chili Bowl
So was it the mention of Five Guys or KFC’s Double Down that did the trick? Or maybe it was some high-fat drippiness, bun-on/bun-off combination that made you click on the item by the hundreds? Whatever the reason, there’s little doubt we are still a fast food nation.
Take a look at last week’s top items.
- Fast Food Nation: On Five Guys’ Victory and KFC’s Double Down
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? (*)
- Food News You Can Use: ‘Top Chef’ in D.C. Gossip
- The Filter Experience: Good Underground Coffee
- First Bite: The Crisped Pork Belly Sandwich at Northside Social
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.