We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Great Lakes Brewing Company started pumping beer our way from Ohio this January, and we have seen it all over D.C. since. If, like us, you are interested in learning more about this environmentally-conscious Cleveland brewery and its beers, Monday night there is a great opportunity to do so.
Birreria Paradiso in Georgetown is hosting a five-course dinner paired with Great Lakes beers, including three of their year-round offerings and two seasonals. Among the seasonals will be the D.C. premiere of Lake Erie Monster, the brewery’s 9.1%-ABV Double IPA.
The local Great Lakes brewery representative will be on hand to talk about each brew, the two brothers who started the brewery, and how focused on making fresh, flavorful beer they are. Like each monthly Paradiso beer dinner, seatings are at 6:30 and 9:00pm and the cost is $65 per person, which includes tax and gratuity. Call the restaurant for reservations (202-337-4936).
- Rustic Antipasto Plate with Burning River Pale Ale
- Shrimp, Cerignola Olive & Lemon Cellentani Salad with Holy Moses White Ale
- Vidalia Onion, Roasted Mushroom, Ewe’s Blue Calzone with Lake Erie Monster
- The Perfect Pepperoni Pie with Eliot Ness Amber Lager
- Candied Lemon Oatmeal with Edmund Fitzgerald Porter