Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
Y&H feels so cheap. I did much the same thing that I accused Eater.com of doing — ginning up a little controversy at someone else’s expense to generate hits. My “fan” letter to the food site drew attention from coast to coast and elsewhere.
The item was the clear winner of the week. Take a look at the Top 5:
- A ‘Fan’ Letter to National Eater.com
- Red Hook Lobster Pound Finds Street Vending Easier in D.C. Than NYC (*)
- Ray’s the Steaks at East River Opening: ‘Gratifying’ and ‘Challenging’
- Guess Where Tom Colicchio Ate Today?
- Vidalia’s ’24’ Gives New Order to the Multi-Course Tasting Menu
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.