We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Even without its brewpub option, Fire Station 1 Restaurant and Brewing Co. continues to fascinate readers, if only to see how far the Silver Spring project has strayed from its original plan. Whatever the reason, you clicked on this item by the hundreds, making it the most popular post from last week. It just barely beat out our little Yelp experiment.
Take a look at the Top 5:
- Fire Station 1 Restaurant and Brewing Co. Could Open on Friday (*)
- Sniffing Out Yelp Reviews: Are They Trustworthy?
- Betty White’s Muffin Skit on SNL
- A First Look at Ted’s Bulletin on Capitol Hill
- Shooting Blanks: Lobby Protesters at Ristorante Tosca
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.