Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
People, what are you doing reading this? It’s Memorial Day. It’s gorgeous outside. Get off the computer and fire up the grill. Or take a walk. Go to the park with your kids and your dog. Eat something good. Who cares what the top five items were last week on the Young & Hungry blog?
- Mild-Mannered Eric Ripert Rips Gordon Ramsay at the Warner (*)
- Anthony Bourdain on Foie Gras
- D.C.’s Street Food Scene Is Ready to Explode
- SAVOR Mania: The Master List
- Pupatella Pizza Cart Heads Indoors with Brick-and-Mortar Debut
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.