We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Good morning, Y&H Nation. We’re running behind today in more ways than one. Y&H is still neck-deep in this year’s Young & Hungry Dining Guide, so the blog may be a little thin over the next couple of days. Work with us here, folks.
In the meantime, here are the most-popular items from last week:
- Drinking the World Cup: Biergarten Haus Opens Friday (*)
- Chef R.J. Cooper Leaves Vidalia
- Roberto Donna Pleads Guilty to Felony Embezzlement in Arlington County
- Fire Station 1 Restaurant and Brewing Co. Could Open on Friday
- DC Finally Getting a German Beer Garden? The Lagerheads Share Their Outdoor Picks in the Meantime.
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.