Get our free newsletter
Last week was not one that Y&H will reflect upon fondly. No, it has nothing to do with the lackluster debut of Top Chef D.C. It had everything to do with item No. 2 below. The subject of item No. 2 was always No. 1 on our list.
Here were your favorite five reads from last week:
- The ‘Top Chef’ D.C. Premiere: As Fascinating As Peeling Potatoes (*)
- RIP: Coltrane “Meatsack” Carman, the Best Eater I Ever Knew
- Yvette Alexander Takes Exception to the Washingtonian‘s Review of Ray’s the Steaks at East River
- D.C. Finally Getting a German Beer Garden? The Lagerheads Share Their Outdoor Picks in the Meantime.
- Fire Station 1 Restaurant and Brewing Co. Could Open on Friday
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.