Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
You’ve been Spiked. Y&H Nation couldn’t get enough of Spike Mendelsohn last week. The news that Herr Burgermeister was close to opening his We, The Pizza enticed hundreds of you to read more about his Big Apple pie plans — and to re-read about his past troubles with a Capitol Hill landlord.
Take a look at last week’s Top 5:
- ‘D.C. Cupcakes’ Debuts on July 16 on TLC
- Spike Mendelsohn’s We, The Pizza to Open on July 19
- Mike Isabella Is Leaving Zaytinya to Open His Own Place (*)
- Spike Mendelsohn Evicted from His Capitol Hill Rental House
- Smoking Out the Area’s Best Barbecue for Summer
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.