Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
Before we found out via Facebook that this morning’s shock wave was an earthquake and not some kind of man-made disaster, we thought (just for a second, mind you) that we might have to fill up the bathtub and wait out the apocalypse. Luckily bathwater wouldn’t have been our only beverage option. Here’s a list of beers currently chilling in our fridge. What’s in yours?
- Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA
- Lagunitas Hop Stoopid
- Founders Devil Dancer Triple IPA
- Stillwater Stateside Saison
- Victory-Stone-Dogfish Head Saison du Buff
- Gouden Carolus Ambrio
- Gulden Draak
- Bell’s Batch 9000
- Jolly Pumpkin La Roja & Bam Noire
- Lost Abbey Angel’s Share & Witch’s Wit
- Goose Island Bourbon County Coffee Stout
- BrewDog Tokio