We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Young & Hungry has become Spiked TV or something like that. For the second week in a row, Spike Mendelsohn has dominated the blog, both with the news of his New York-style pizzeria, due to open today, and with the old, never-say-die story about his apartment eviction on Capitol Hill.
Take a look at the Top 5 from last week:
- Spike Mendelsohn’s We, The Pizza to Open on July 19
- The Stadium Club Combines Steaks and Strippers (*)
- ‘D.C. Cupcakes’ Debuts on July 16 on TLC
- Spike Mendelsohn Evicted from His Capitol Hill Rental House
- Don’t Put Your Money on Kenny Winning ‘Top Chef’
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.
Photo by Darrow Montgomery