Get our free newsletter
Spike Mendelsohn’s now-it’s-open, now-it’s-not pizzeria continued to attract readers in droves to the Y&H blog, probably because no one had any clue when the joint would actually open. It’s supposed to launch today.
The week was marked by some other high-trafficked items, including the latest food trucks coming to our streets this summer. Take a look at your five favorite posts from last week:
- Spike Mendelsohn’s We, The Pizza to Open on July 19
- The Fry Captain and Other Food Trucks Coming to D.C.’s Streets
- The Early Reviews of ‘D.C. Cupcakes’ Are Not So Sweet
- BrewDog Declares “The End of History” (*)
- PBR for Your Snifter?
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.