We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
The big news from last week was not that Spike Mendelsohn again dominated readers’ attention — it’s apparently humanely impossible to resist the draw of a local celebrity chef — but that Budweiser’s Select 55 finally fell out of the Top 5!
The Beerspotter‘s original item had been a Top 5 performer for almost a year now. Could we be seeing the end of the light-beer hegemony on Y&H? Don’t count on it.
- BrewDog Declares “The End of History”
- Spike Mendelsohn’s We, The Pizza to Open on July 19
- First Look: Spike Mendelsohn’s We, The Pizza on Capitol Hill
- The Early Reviews of ‘D.C. Cupcakes’ Are Not So Sweet
- Verizon Center Is No. 1! In Mouse Droppings!