Get our free newsletter
The big news from last week was not that Spike Mendelsohn again dominated readers’ attention — it’s apparently humanely impossible to resist the draw of a local celebrity chef — but that Budweiser’s Select 55 finally fell out of the Top 5!
The Beerspotter‘s original item had been a Top 5 performer for almost a year now. Could we be seeing the end of the light-beer hegemony on Y&H? Don’t count on it.
- BrewDog Declares “The End of History”
- Spike Mendelsohn’s We, The Pizza to Open on July 19
- First Look: Spike Mendelsohn’s We, The Pizza on Capitol Hill
- The Early Reviews of ‘D.C. Cupcakes’ Are Not So Sweet
- Verizon Center Is No. 1! In Mouse Droppings!