Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
There’s lots of news to pass along, so let’s not waste time with idle blog-chat.
- The Prez parties at graham elliot in Chicago for his 49th. [Obama Foodorama]
- Is D.C. a “food city” or just a second-rate Big Apple? [Grub Street]
- Metrocurean is getting a facelift, complete with video. [Metrocurean]
- Even more food trucks coming to our streets. [DCist]
- Kitchens of the future: green jelly refrigerators! [The Food Section]
- Congratulations, West Virginia, you’re fat. [New York Times]
- TLC has hasn’t listened to its critics: The cable channel is bringing back D.C. Cupcakes for a second season. [Washington Post]
- DCist asked readers who will winTop Chef D.C. and where the finale will be shot. Perhaps in a less geek-intensive city? [DCist]
- The Target in Columbia Heights will be selling fresh groceries in October. Its new layout is pissing off people now. [Prince of Petworth]
- Oh, Rickey, you’re so fine. You’re so fine, you blow my mind. Oh Rickey! [Washington Post]
- It’s the summer of ice cream sticker shock. [New York Times]
Photo by loomingy1 via Flickr Creative Commons, Attribution License