We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Not even the lobster truck could compete with Five Guys
Last week was one for the record books, thanks to the baffling whims of the interwebs. A four-paragraph item about Five Guys topping the hamburger category in the 2010 Zagat fast food survey went viral, generating tens of thousands of hits and causing our poor little servers at City Paper to beg for mercy.
Because of that item, traffic to the Young & Hungry blog broke all previous records. Take that Red Hook Lobster Pound truck!
The top five from last week:
- Five Guys Makes the Best Fast-Food Burger in the Country
- Red Hook Lobster Pound Truck Gets Rolling Today
- R.J. Cooper to Open an Alleyway, All-Tasting Menu Restaurant in Mount Vernon Square
- D.C. Beer Week Starts Friday: What’s In Store?
- Lobster Truck Has ‘Em Hooked Already
Photo by Kim Chi Ha