Get our free newsletter
D.C. Beer Week had a little of everything — and a lot of a hoppy beverages — but the beer nerd’s answer to Restaurant Week still took a backseat to the District’s other hot trend: food trucks.
The Red Hook Lobster Pound truck continues to hog all the attention, but Y&H readers also took an interest in the business community’s attempt to slash the tires on these modern chuck wagons before they can even begin to transform D.C.’s reputation as a crappy street-food town.
Take a look at your faves from last week:
- Lobster Truck Has ‘Em Hooked Already
- D.C. Beer Week: The Master List
- Judge Orders Rogue States to Stop Stinking Up Nearby Law Firm (*)
- Tell D.C. Council Not to Restrict Street Food Vending in the District
- How Loud Is the New SunChips Biodegradable Bag?
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.