We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
So much for the summer doldrums. Let’s get right into the news.
- Dino owner Dean Gold wants to open a second restaurant, this one with more beer. [TBD]
- The new Metrocurean is born! [Metrocurean, duh]
- This just in, bro: Heavy drinking will extend your life. [Time]
- Gut Check thinks The Great Food Truck Race should have conducted better research on the mobile options in NoVa. [Northern Virginia magazine]
- Vento restaurant is moving into the old Stars Bistro space on P Street NW. [Prince of Petworth]
- Make your own cocktail at the Fruit Bat. [Thrillist]
- The Alliance Tavern is dead. [Capital Retail Group]
- American Tap Room in Bethesda has menus that light up! [The Bethesda Foodie]
- A look inside the new Taylor Gourmet in Bethesda. [Washington Business Journal]
- EFN Lounge closes amid controversy. [Washington Blade]
- How dishes really get made in a tiny food truck. [Serious Eats]