We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Y&H, to paraphrase R. Crumb‘s old ’70s slogan, keeps on food truckin’. Y’all can’t seem to get enough of these little mobile eateries. Three of the top five items last week concerned the District’s ever-improving food truck scene (and what it means for those of us who embrace it).
Take a look:
- Is the Newfound Interest in Food Trucks a Classic Case of Classism?
- Lobster Truck Has ‘Em Hooked Already
- How Does Dogfish Head Bitches Brew Taste? And How’s It Sound? (*)
- Introducing ‘The William’ Touch-Sensitive Stovetop, But Is It Real?
- Y&H Visits the Red Hook Lobster Pound Truck
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.