Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
We can't make City Paper without you
No time to waste. Let’s get right to the news;
- Hook‘s Heather Chittum brandishes her pastry knife to do battle this Wednesday as Top Chef: Just Desserts makes its debut on Bravo. (DCist)
- Fuggedaboutit! The old pizza joint up Georgia Avenue NW is set to become a new West Indian takeout spot. (Prince of Petworth)
- Is there really such a thing as a Po’ Boy Diet? Ed Levine seems to think so. Let’s hope so. (Serious Eats)
- Stiiiiir it up at Petworth’s newest digs: a Rastafarian/Ethiopian fusion joint called The Ras. (Thrillist)
- Food carts begin pulling into the Southwest Waterfront to commemorate the launch of the new 7th Street Landing park. (STLQTC)
- Hot off the press! New study says Americans often lie about their weight! How on Earth did we not see this coming? (Time)
- Because nothing says autumn quite like beer: Punkin Ale is back on tap at the Dogfish Head Ale House for a limited time at both the NoVa and Gaithersburg locations. (Northern Virginia magazine)
- Three Bethesda bakers battle to paint the town in buttercream. (Bethesda magazine)
- As the football season has just commenced, so has the desire for finding the perfect football bar. You know, the one that just sorta feels right. (TBD)
- John Fleury uncovers the science of beer. Hooray, beer.(DCist)