Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
You asked for it, you got it. A regular Y&H feature following the comings and goings in the local restaurant world. For more openings, wander over here.
For your future dining pleasure:
- Hadiyah Cafe at 3118 Georgia Ave. NW is set to become Ma Ma’s Southern Cuisine, featuring hearty and healthy southern cooking and quiet jazz. (Prince of Petworth)
- Middle Eastern restaurant Javan is on its way out to make room for Kabob Bazaar at 7710 Wisconsin Ave. in Bethesda. (Bethesda magazine)
- After almost 6 years, Creme Cafe at 1322 U St. NW will close. Or not. (Prince of Petworth)
- Neighborhood pet shop Chateau Animaux at 524 8th St. SE will close its doors and two District chains, Moby Dick House of Kabob and Nooshi, will occupy its space. (ANC Norm)
- Penn Quarter is set to introduce two new restaurants. St. Louis-based pizzeria, District of Pi, will take over one of the final retail spots at 914 F St. NW and former Top Chefer Mike Isabella will launch his new place, Graffiato.