Get our free newsletter
For the first time in three weeks, the Rogue States trial didn’t dominate blog traffic. Instead, y’all favored a mix of subjects, from Starbucks‘ plan to start selling alcohol to a four-star restaurant that lost its cache to the ongoing fascination with the sale of the Brickskeller.
Hmm, I’m thinking the ultimate traffic-generating blog item would look something like this: Starbucks buys the Brickskeller and transforms it into a four-star gastropub, complete with Chicago hot dogs and strippers. Lindsay Lohan is a regular — and drunk all the time.
I’ll get to work on that. In the meantime…
- Starbucks Goes for Bar Bucks by Selling Beer
- Tap Lessons: Advice for the Brickskeller’s New Owners
- The Family Guise: Two New Italian Eateries Take Radically Different Approaches
- Changing Tables: Chicago Dogs Headed to D.C.
- How Did CityZen Go from Four Stars to No Show in WaPo’s Dining Guide? Sietsema Explains.
Photo by Bill Roehl via Flickr/Creative Commons Attribution 2.0