Brunch may have its haters, but there’s clearly a contingent out there looking for more than the standard weekend blitz of Belgian waffles and three-cheese omelets. Readers tore into Scott Reitz‘s post on two off-beat brunch options as if they had been wandering the desert waiting for a message from on high.
Come to think of it, they sort of were wandering the desert. It was a desert filled with baby strollers.
Take a look at your Top 5 from last week:
- The Passenger and Birch & Barley Silence My Standard Brunch Bitchings
- Food News You Can Use: Panera Is Taking Over the World
- CapMac Truck Makes Its Debut Today on Farragut Square
- Changing Tables: Ba Bay and New IHOP Location Open
- The Great Christmas Ale Is Coming