Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
- People’s Bao, a bao food truck will be hitting the streets sometime around February, serving up Asian specialty steamed buns with a variety of fillings. (Metrocurean)
- Three-level neighborhood bistro Smith Commons, which will feature a globally inspired menu, is scheduled to open on Tuesday at 1245 H St. NE. (Y&H)
- Tim Carman got the scoop on Gillian Clark‘s grand plans for a new Colorado Kitchen near Union Station. (WaPo)
- Big things are happening in Crystal City. Only a few days short of the grand opening of its first Buffalo Wild Wings, Fairfax-based Paisano’s Pizza has also announced it will be adding a location at Market Square at Potomac Yard. (ARLnow)
- Crystal City isn’t the only place getting a new pizza joint: Angelico’s Pizza is on its way to 1421 H St. NE. (Prince of Petworth)
- And the next NYC restaurant heading to D.C. is…Hill Country BBQ! A Penn Quarter location at 406 7th St. NW is slated to open in March and will feature all sorts of barbecued goodness. (PQ Living)
- After nearly three years of speculation, multiple sources are claiming that U.K.-based noodle shop Wagamama may finally be on the path to opening in Chinatown sometime next year. (DCist)
- The D.C. Alcoholic Beverage Control Board has granted the Dupont location of Hank’s Oyster Bar permission to expand into its neighboring retail space at 1622 Q St. NW. (Borderstan)
Photo of some nice looking Xiaolong bao from Shanghai by Flickr user Gary Soup using an Attribution 2.0 Generic Creative Commons license