Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
Seasonal Pantry‘s Dan O’Brien offered Y&H a sneak peek at the finalized menu for his sold-out “Wu-Tang Dinner” series, which begins tonight at the popular supper club in Shaw. Each of O’Brien’s dishes corresponds with a song by the influential Staten Island hip-hop troupe Wu-Tang Clan. (As you might have guessed, O’Brien is a big fan of the group.) See if you can match the songs with their corresponding dishes in the comments section. We’ll provide the answers later.
- Champagne blinis, smoked trout roe, crème fraîche
- Pickled hot pepper cream cheese topped with jumbo lump crab salad over steamed brioche
- Tuna and pickled ginger tartare, served open-faced over a wasabi macaroon and garnished with soy sauce salt, lemon pudding, hot Chinese mustard and sesame seeds
- Smoked turkey neck stock with smoked chicken, oregano, parmesan and spring greens from Marion Street Intergenerational Garden
- 60-day dry-aged Rosetta sirloin with green garlic-parsley sauce, beef jus and bone marrow crust
- Smoked chocolate pudding with bruleed marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and brown-butter burnt marshmallow ice cream
A. “Hollow Bones“
D. ” C.R.E.A.M.“