Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
- With the shadow campaign revealed down to the doorhangers, Ron Machen says Vince Gray‘s 2010 campaign was “compromised” [WCP, Post, Examiner, Washington Times]
- Post ed board says Gray needs to answer questions about the campaign. [Post]
- Courtland Milloy describes the hearing, checks on Harris’s sanity. [Post]
- Council mandates credit card machines in cabs, no action on Uber for now. [Examiner]
- Mary Cheh wants power lines underground. [Examiner]
- Families on food stamps who lost food during the derecho will get money for more food. [Washington Times]