Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
- “No Representation (Abstraction in the Capital)” and “Supple” open Thursday, April 26, at the Warehouse Gallery
- “Penumbra” opens Friday, April 27, at Flashpoint
- “The Magic of Green” opens Monday, April 30, at the Scope Gallery
- Works by Erin Currier opens Monday, April 30, at the Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela—Bolivarian Hall
- “Juried Exhibit” opens Tuesday, May 1, at the Crossroads Gallery