Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
- “The Jewel of Georgetown: Dumbarton House Celebrates Seventy-Five Years” opens Friday, May 4, at the Dumbarton House Museum
- “Fabulous Journeys and Faraway Places: Travels on Paper 1450n1700” and “Private Treasures: Four Centuries of European Master Drawings” open Sunday, May 6, at the National Gallery of Art
- “Royal Portraits of Celebration by Alexander Talbot Rice” opens Tuesday, May 8, at the National Portrait Gallery
- “Inscribing Meaning: Writing and Graphic Systems in African Art” opens Wednesday, April 9, at the National Museum of African Art
- “Wolfgang Tillmans” opens Thursday, May 10, at the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden