Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
- “Over the Top: American Posters From World War I” opens Friday, Oct. 26, at the Smithsonian American Art Museum
- “Estrogen Tales: The Untold Story of Nine Molecules and How They Bonded” opens Saturday, Oct. 27, at the National Museum of Health and Medicine
- “The Baroque Woodcut” and “Let the World In: Prints by Robert Rauschenberg From the National Gallery of Art and Related Collections” open Sunday, Oct. 28, at the National Gallery of Art
- “Nature’s Best Photography Awards: 2007” opens Tuesday, Oct. 30, at the National Museum of National History
- “The Timeless Cowrie” closes Saturday, Oct. 27, at the Bead Museum
- “States and Variations: Prints by Jasper Johns” closes Sunday, Oct. 28, at the National Gallery of Art