Do you know D.C.?
Get our free newsletter to stay in the know about local D.C.
- “A Collective Memory: The Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial at 25” opens Friday, Nov. 9, at the Department of the Interior Museum
- “Expression of Hope” opens Friday, Nov. 9, at the National Museum of Health and Medicine
- “Patterned Feathers, Piercing Eyes: Edo Masters From the Price Collection” opens Saturday, Nov. 10, at the Sackler Gallery
- “Case: A Tribute to Carl Linnaeus, 1707n1778” opens Tuesday, Nov. 13, at the National Museum of Natural History
- “Green Evolution” closes Sunday, Nov. 11, at the United States Botanic Garden
- “Impressionism, Realism, Modernism: Works on Paper From the American Collection” closes Sunday, Nov. 11, at the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- “Lola Alvarez Bravo” and “Mexican Treasures of the Smithsonian” close Sunday, Nov. 11, at the Smithsonian International Gallery
- “Wages of War: Bonus Army to Baghdad” closes Monday, Nov. 12, at the Historical Society of Washington