We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- The Waverly Gallery closes Saturday, Dec. 15, at the District of Columbia Arts Center
- Alone It Stands closes Sunday, Dec. 16, at Theatre on the Run
- December Divas closes Sunday, Dec. 16, at the Signature Theatre
- Love and War: The Bard’s Women closes Sunday, Dec. 16, at the Greenbelt Arts Center
- The Maids closes Sunday, Dec. 16, at the Warehouse Theater
- The Phantom Tollbooth closes Sunday, Dec. 16, at the Kennedy Center’s Family Theater
- The Christmas Revels closes Sunday, Dec. 16, at the George Washington University’s Lisner Auditorium
- Reindeer Games opens Saturday, Dec. 15, at Source Theatre
- Shlemiel the First opens Tuesday, Dec. 18, at the Washington District of Columbia Jewish Community Center’s Goldman Theater
- Arena Stage presents an audio-described performance of Christmas Carol 1941, Saturday, Dec. 15, at 2 p.m. $55–$74. (202) 488-3300.
- Shakespeare Theatre Company presents a sign-interpreted performance of Edward II, Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 7:30 p.m. $23.50–$79.75. (202) 547-1122.
- Theater J presents pay-what-you-can performances of Shlemiel the First, Tuesday, Dec. 18 & Wednesday, Dec. 19, at 7:30 p.m. (800) 494-8497.
- Arena Stage presents a sign-interpreted performance of Christmas Carol 1941, Thursday, Dec. 20, at 8 p.m. $55–$74. (202) 488-3300.