We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
2014 General Election
Explore our poll results by selecting a question from the list on the left, or graphing two questions (see below) to compare their relationships. The poll was conducted Oct. 20-22, 2014 by Public Policy Polling for Washington City Paper and the Kojo Nnamdi Show. It surveyed 591 likely D.C. voters, 80 percent by automated call to landline phones and 20 percent by online poll of cell phone-only residents. The margin of error is plus or minus four percentage points. Note that the margin of error on the combined graphs may be substantially higher than on the main questions, especially for any charts that involve very small subgroups.
- Vote for mayor
- Vote for attorney general
- Legalize marijuana?
- Legalize marijuana sales?
- Would you support a nearby homeless shelter?
- Should D.C. host the 2024 Olympics?
- Should Mayor Vince Gray be indicted?
- How much input should the public have on public art?
- How should D.C. change gun laws?
- Is the Washington NFL team name offensive?
- Should the media ban the Washington NFL team name?
- Should McMillan sand filtration plant be developed?
- What’s your opinion of Cathy Lanier?
- What’s your opinion of Kaya Henderson?
- How long have you lived in D.C.?
This application requires Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Internet Explorer 8. If you’re using one of those browsers and it isn’t working for you, please let us know and we’ll try to fix it.
Permalink to this graph:
Table of Contents
Vince Gray Fought the Law… and He Won?
Save McMillan Park? Create McMillan Park? What’s McMillan Park?
How D.C. Voters View the Local NFL Team’s Name