Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced buildings up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- A $2.1 million Arlington church (sans stained glass) with three levels and cheery red doors. [h/t Curbed]
- Three-bed, two-bath fixer-upper in Fort Dupont with great potential. [Zillow]
- Take a gander at this $175,000 stone Colonial—with string lights. [DC Homes Now]
- Here’s a very overgrown 4,500-square-foot lot in Eckington going for $289,000. [Zillow]
- A $20 million mansion that looks like a wing of the National Gallery of Art. [DC Homes Now]
- An $11 million glass box. [DC Homes Now]
- A stack of plywood cubes. [WCP]