Get our free newsletter
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced buildings up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This million-dollar New York Ave. NW townhouse, whose notoriously botched 2014 renovation caused it to collapse and block traffic for days. [Redfin]
- This Washingtonian “Listing We Love,” a $6 million, 6-bedroom Georgetown house with a solarium, heated pool, and brain-melting wallpaper. [h/t Washingtonian]
- A $280,000, 467-square-foot Dupont studio. [h/t PoPville]
- This $950,000, nearly 11,000-square-foot lot on Mississippi Ave. SE in Congress Heights, zoned MU-4 for mixed-use residential development. [Redfin]
- This renovated $45,000, three-bedroom Southeast condo that Redfin won’t show because of its “minimum price limit.” [Redfin]