Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced buildings up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- Want to live in an honest-to-goodness shed? Here’s an honest-to-goodness (and very, very pink) shed. Only $3,145. [h/t PoPville]
- Live like Washington Wizards owner Ted Leonsis by buying his $3.2 million Georgetown condo. [h/t Curbed]
- A $240,000 10th St. NW studio… that’s 277 square feet. [h/t PoPville]
- A $365,000 one-bedroom… that’s 530 square feet. [Redfin]
- This actual parking spot on 16th Street NW has major summer barbecue potential. It’ll set you back $40,000 (plus $24 in HOA fees per month) for 20 square feet. [Redfin]
- And this $240,000 Mount Pleasant apartment, which looks like a gingerbread house. [Zillow]