We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced buildings up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to live in an honest-to-goodness shed? Here’s an honest-to-goodness (and very, very pink) shed. Only $3,145. [h/t PoPville]
- Live like Washington Wizards owner Ted Leonsis by buying his $3.2 million Georgetown condo. [h/t Curbed]
- A $240,000 10th St. NW studio… that’s 277 square feet. [h/t PoPville]
- A $365,000 one-bedroom… that’s 530 square feet. [Redfin]
- This actual parking spot on 16th Street NW has major summer barbecue potential. It’ll set you back $40,000 (plus $24 in HOA fees per month) for 20 square feet. [Redfin]
- And this $240,000 Mount Pleasant apartment, which looks like a gingerbread house. [Zillow]