There’s still time to nominate local icons for Best of D.C.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This 2,400+ square foot, $825,000 Columbia Heights townhouse that needs, in realtor-speak, a lot of TLC. [h/t PoPville]
- A $70,000 lot in Southeast Washington with many, many overgrown plants. [Zillow]
- Yet another $70,000 lot, this time on a teeny sliver of grass with “EASY ACCESS TO U STREET CORRIDOR.” Sold? [Twitter]
- This painfully hip $685,000 Trinidad condo. [Redfin]
- Your new “floating condo ON THE WATER,” all for $89,000. Living in D.C. is stressful. Take to the sea instead. [Zillow]
- This $60,000 plot of land in Benning Heights with a sweet gazebo and shed generously included in the sale. [Zillow]