Get local news delivered straight to your phone
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't make City Paper without you
- This $250,000 mint-green condo building that looks like it’s ripped straight from the set of a Wes Anderson movie. [h/t PoPville]
- A $2 million, multi-level “investor’s dream” townhouse in Columbia Heights, if you’re looking to become a landlord. [Redfin]
- A $138,000 two-bedroom apartment on East Capitol Street SE that could use some updates. [Zillow]
- This $239,500 blue “cottage” that could definitely use some updates. [Zillow]
- This $130,000 lot in Deanwood whose agent is practically salivating over the prospect of selling it to “all INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS!!!!” [Zillow]